Tuesday, November 2, 2010

writing >> Damascus Gate restaurant }~

Damascus Gate is a very special restaurant indeed. There are many restaurants I went but my favorite restaurant is Damascus Gate . It's the biggest restaurant in the Middle East . This restaurant can accept more than 6 thousand persons . Its in Syria . When tourists visit Syria they must went this restaurant it's very popular . This restaurant don't have ceiling ofcourse Syria's weather support in this because the weather is very nice in summer comparing to UAE the weather here is too hot in summer when we asked our guide he said that in summer people feels very hot here I'm just shocked when he said that . There are lots of animal statue for elephants and crocodiles . also there is a stone in the restaurant which is stone meteorite it's very nice . We study about this stone in geology classes so i know about it before . There are many sections in this restaurant Italy , India , China , Egypt and a lot but I forget what the sections . I went there with my family we were 21 persons . The servicing was wonderful people there were to kind . The food was very delicious and tasty . At the end I just want to tell you that if you visit Syria try to visit this restaurant it's really nice and popular.





~.. pics ..~






4 comments:

  1. Ma Sha Allah,
    It's very nice and beautiful place.
    I hope to visit it ^^ >>

    Thanx meme ^_^ ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. in sha allha

    THANX MARYOOOMZ 4 COMMENT .. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice place.
    If you go next time I hopr you take me with you

    >> in my dream hhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MAHOOR

    HOPE YOU COME WITH US NEXT TIME ...

    ReplyDelete